Developer Grosvenor Pacific has begun marketing for their upcoming condominium tower at Hornby and Pacific.
The Pacific by Grosvenor will be a 39-storey, 375 foot residential tower with 214 market residential units including townhomes. Architects are ACDF Architecture and IBI Group.
The tower will be clad in high-quality, unique materials including brushed stainless steel, white stone and perforated Cor-ten steel that will develop a “rust” patina as it ages.
The Pacific by Grosvenor details:
- one, two, three and four bedroom homes
- custom Italian kitchen, bathroom and master closet cabinetry by Snaidero
- floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor living areas designed for entertaining
- appliance package by Wolf, Sub-Zero and Miele
- wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring and natural stone throughout
The presentation centre will be located at 1050 Homer Street in Yaletown, and should be open soon.
The development also includes the restoration of the Leslie House, a heritage home on the site that was built in 1888. It’s one of the oldest surviving examples of a ‘cottage’ Queen Anne Victorian house in Vancouver, and was formerly home to Il Giardino restaurant.
For more information and to register, visit: grosvenorpacific.com