A public art projection called “Uninterrupted” is transforming the underside of the Cambie Street bridge at dusk, evenings until September 24.
The projection shows the migration of wild Pacific salmon in a 30-minute “cinematic spectacle that explores the connection between nature and our urban environments.”
Viewing of Uninterrupted is from Coopers’ Park at the north end of the bridge for audiences of approximately 800 people.
- Public launch June 28
- Viewing at the north-end of the bridge, Coopers’ Park/Marinaside Crescent
- Runs Tuesday – Saturday (except during Celebration of Light fireworks)
- Show starts at 10:00 p.m. (best to arrive before 9:45 p.m.)
- Projection event lasts 25 minutes, with original score (no narration)
- Show moves to 9:00 p.m. on August 15
- Accessibility viewing area
- Standing audience capacity of 800
- Free and family friendly
For more information, visit uninterrupted.ca