Developer Grosvenor Pacific is now previewing their upcoming condominium tower in downtown Vancouver.
The Pacific by Grosvenor will be a 39-storey, 375 foot residential tower with 214 market residential units including townhomes. Architects are ACDF Architecture and IBI Group.
The tower will be clad in high-quality, unique materials including brushed stainless steel, white stone and perforated Cor-ten steel that will develop a “rust” patina as it ages.
The Pacific by Grosvenor prices
- One bedrooms from $749,900
- 479-646 sq ft.
- Two bedrooms from $1,330,900
- 720-1,364 sq ft.
- Three bedrooms from $2,975,900
- 1,236-1,716 sq ft.
- Four bedrooms, price not disclosed
- 2,645-2,889 sq ft.
Targeted completion date is the spring of 2021.
The Pacific by Grosvenor interiors
- custom Italian kitchen, bathroom and master closet cabinetry by Snaidero
- floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor living areas designed for entertaining
- appliance package by Wolf, Sub-Zero and Miele
- wide-plank engineered hardwood flooring and natural stone throughout
The development also includes the restoration of the Leslie House, a heritage home on the site that was built in 1888. It’s one of the oldest surviving examples of a ‘cottage’ Queen Anne Victorian house in Vancouver, and was formerly home to Il Giardino restaurant.
For more information, visit grosvenorpacific.com